My Nake

1.16.2010
While on a recent trip to the craft store with my husband, (yes, he is every bit as crafty as me and has no problems accompanying me to Joann's......yes, I'm a lucky girl.) we picked up some of those knifty knitter looms. Having not knitted for quite some time and wanting to turn out a quick project, we thought these would be great to ease back into the craft. They are super easy and in a couple of hours you can make something cute. I got the scarf one and handmade the pompoms myself.

Luci was super excited when her "nake" was finished (toddler lingo for Snake). And I was super excited for another excuse to get cute pics.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Dear Jen, Kayla helped me see your circus blog.How adorable are those beautiful great grand babies. I am so sorry we don't live closer we have missed so much. Your talent, Jen is extraordinary. You should open a craft store. Just want you to know we pray for you and Karl and kids and pray Karl will find a job. Keep looking up and God bless you and know we love you. Grandpa and Grandma

    April 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment