free paper monday + lola's mad

5.24.2010
So I have this baby Lola....she is small and very funny....but sometimes she gets mad. I made Karl grab the cam & start shooting during one of her outbursts at breakfast. I love grouping together a series of shots. And she looks so darn cute when she's mad. These pics have been sitting on my computer for a while, so I decided to make a digital scrapbook page for them.
(The fine print: You like doing things all by yourself. Whenever we try to feed you, you like to grab the spoon out of our hands and try for youself. When we take the spoon away.....you get mad. Very mad. I don't like to see you sad or frustrated, but when you are, you sure are cute!)
I designed the 12x12 paper with lots of hearts in random colors and named it sweetie. If you'd like to download the sweetie paper you can do so here. Try a scrapbook page for yourself or print it out and get creative. Happy Monday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa said...

    Very cute page. My little one is becoming very independant too. Thanks for sharing.

    May 24, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

  2. Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

    This is so pretty! I just clicked over from Craft Gossip. Your paper is fabulous. I would love to link to this if you didn't mind. Off to explore the rest of your blog...

    June 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

  3. Jennifer said...

    I'm glad you liked it. Of course I don't mind the link :) ...Thanks Rachel!

    June 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment