three day weekend

5.28.2010
This weekend I plan on finishing up a sewing project using my fave fabric from Tanya Wheelan. Which I then hope to photograph to share with you all next week. I love photo shoots! And this set is turning out super cute! I hope to paint some nails with my favorite girls in our funky princess colors. Yes, we had to name each one after a Disney Princess.
I hope to relax with the fam, maybe sneak in a nap.....(yah right).....do some picnic-ing.....hang out with friends..... and celebrate those who have bravely given their lives to defend our freedom!
What are your weekend plans?

1 comments:

  1. Melissa said...

    Lets see...coffee with the girls, swimming with the family, oh and then a root canal on Tuesday. Lovely :) Have a great weekend!

    May 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment