ruffles

4.06.2010
I love ruffles; especially pink ones. So when I saw that Disney over at Ruffles and Stuff was hosting a ruffles contest, I knew I had to enter. I entered the pettiskirt I had made for Lola's birthday. Because I had to hand gather all the ruffles, this was a very time consuming project. Simple, just tedious. The tutorial I used was the Pettiskirt Tutorial featured on Martha Stewart by Kandi Lightner of Kaiya Eve. I love how fluffy it turned out. Should you attempt it, just make sure to buy more fabric than what is recommended! And while I did not win the contest, I am happy that my picture made it on her blog!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    How beautiful! skirt and baby look so beautiful!

    kristiina (reader from Finland)

    April 6, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

  2. Jennifer said...

    Thanks Kristiina!!

    April 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

  3. Jolene said...

    Thanks for thhis blog post

    January 25, 2024 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment